Translate

Sunday 8 April 2018

Ford Thunderbird - 50th Birthday Card



Hi all :)

I'm here today to share a card I made for a friends 50th Birthday, he recently purchased a 1966 Red Ford Thunderbird so my husband asked if I'd make a card featuring this type of car and the search was on to find one in digital form. I was thrilled when I can across this 1957 Ford Thunderbird from Tom's Colorful Life store on Etsy, it was as close to his real one as possible.

Happy 50th Birthday Steve


Some Work in Progress Photo's




I used my Copic Markers to colour the image and the background.

Duco/Interior - R14, 24, 27, 46

Trim - C0, 1, 3, 6, 8, Silver Hybird Metallic Pigment Gel Pen, 0.3 Cool Gray Copic Multiliner

Tyre - N5, 7, W0, 1, Silver Hybird Metallic Pigment Gel Pen

Checkers - N8

Wall - C1, 3

Shadow - Black 100

Ford Sign - B26, 28.

Unfortunately I didn't see him open his card at the party but I really hope he likes it.

Thanks for stopping by

Andrea xx 







No comments:

Post a Comment