Translate

Monday 12 December 2016

Reindeer Games - Tiddly Inks

Hello :)

I'm back with another Christmas card, I coloured this image and a couple of others while I was away holidays a week or so ago and spent some spare time today to pop this one on a card.

I have used one of the New Images from Tiddly Inks, 'Reindeer Games' featuring Wryn and a handsome reindeer :)




I have coloured the image with Copic Markers - Skin - E000, 00, 01, 71. Hair Y21, E53, 55. Dress & Hat - R14, 24, 27, 59. C0, 1, 3. Belt & Shoes - N2, 4, 6, 8, Y21, 26, 28. Deer - E31, 33, 35, W2, 4, 6. Bells - Y21, 26, 28. 

I cut the image using a square die from CC.Designs and mounted it onto a bigger red square then onto a card base, glued some gold dots and after colouring the 'Merry' word chippie from Make it Crafty I placed it above the 'Christmas' word I had typed on before printing. 

Hoping you are looking forward to Christmas :)

Andrea xx



No comments:

Post a Comment