Translate

Thursday 6 August 2015

Michelle V's Marilyn



Hello :)

I'm here today with a spur of the moment card that I just had to create after seeing this beautiful photo of Marilyn Monroe.

11845932_10205904886599685_904761966_n_result

Isn't she stunning!? I was so inspired by this that I had to give this black & white with a pop of red colouring a go, I knew exactly which Make it Crafty girl I was going to use straight away. The stunning 'Michelle' who is available as part of the 'Colouring Faces ebook'  from Make it Crafty.


Michelle . Card_result


Michelle ... (2)_result


I am quite proud of my efforts with this one but I could not have done it without the help of Zoe and her amazing Colouring Faces eBook  which is so in depth with wonderful step by step instructions that anyone can follow, I couldn't recommend it and in fact all of the Make it Crafty Tutorials highly enough.

I coloured her with Copic's.

Skin - C00, 0, 1, 2, 3. Hair - C5, 7, 9. Clothing - C3, 6, 8, 10. Background - R27. Lips - R20, 24, 27, 89.

The sentiments are from C.C.Designs and the polaroid is from Tiddly Inks (may no longer be available).

So who wins the Michelle v's Marilyn battle? lol.

Andrea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment